Finding a job to fulfil your career ambitions is one of the most emotional challenges people face in their life. Shire Consulting can support candidates to help start, develop or change careers. Developing candidates to promote themselves to find their career goal is an essential part of Shire Consulting's service.
Here are a few of the beneficial services, Shire Consulting can offer candidates looking for either Foodchain or Agricultural Employment UK.
- The service is personal - we will contact you by 'phone, fax or email within 72 hours of receiving an application or CV from you and discuss what will happen next and when
- The service is confidential and any information you give us will only be used in the agricultural recruitment process. If you wish for specified employers to be excluded from any contact, your wishes will be respected. We do not send your name and contact details to prospective employers until you say we can. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1984 and are regulated under the terms of the Employment Agencies Act. 1973 which covers employer and candidate confidentiality
- Send your CV to us and we will try to match it with current food and agricultural job vacancies and future vacancies until you are appointed to a new position, or until you tell us that you no longer require our help. If you don't have ready access to email send your CV by post on a floppy or CD. Try not to send a paper copy
- We will try to actively canvass your candidacy by 'phone to prospective employers and not just send details blind to any employer on our mailing list. e.g. if you are an arable specialist with a BASIS qualification, we would promote your candidacy for Agronomy Jobs.
- Contact us, wherever you are in the world, 8am till 9pm daily UK time, by telephone, fax, email or Internet to ensure no delay in decision making and to suit your schedule
- CV design - Arrangements can be made to help with your CV. If a new Curriculum Vitae is required, arrangements can be made with an Associate of Shire Consulting. There would be a charge if the full service were required.
- If you don't have a CV we can still register you on our database and start promoting your agricultural job search straight away if you fill in our Personal Profile on this website
- Look through the vacancies we have posted on the Current Vacancies page - perhaps there is already a vacancy waiting for you. If you see one in which you are interested, please contact us.
- Interview Preparation - Once you are called by one of our employer clients to attend an interview we will help you prepare for it so that you perform to your best
- Career Planning - If you are uncertain which career path to take contact us to discuss the alternatives. We would need to meet you and probably carry out some psychometric tests to help you determine what areas to consider and possibly which ones to avoid. We charge a fee for this very effective service. Please contact us for more details. However, if you do not want to use this completely optional service we will still be pleased to try to help you find a position
Please fill in a personal profile to register your details with Shire Consulting