R446 Biomass Fertilizer Sales Executive
On behalf of major UK food chain group, Shire Consulting is looking to recruit a Biomass Fertilizer Sales executive. The job will take sales and marketing charge of a very valuable fertilizer product much demanded by famers and growers. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. It also produces bio-fuels and renewable energy and provides services for farming and the food industry.
Applications are invited for the Biomass Fertilizer Sales Executive as a full time permanent position. The duties and responsibilities will vary but will include:
· To undertake the complete management of company’s valuable natural fertilizer as a saleable product, specifically in relation to sales, marketing, transportation and storage, as well as trials and agronomy.
· To undertake the management of bio-liquids and dry feedstock, specifically procurement, including contract and price negotiations.
· To undertake compliance audits at customers’ premises.
· To carry out the role whilst ensuring health and safety procedures are followed at all times. Ensuring that high levels of productivity, attendance and customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
· Any other ad hoc duties as requested by management.
· Be educated to a good level and have good maths ability
· Having either FACTS or BASIS certification would be advantageous but not essential.
· Previous experience of working in a sales role within the agricultural supply or Fertilizer industry
· Sound knowledge of the agricultural supply industry and the current fertilisers in the marketplace and sold onto farm.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· IT Literate, including Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to self-motivate and prioritise workload.
Salary: Excellent Salary, Car + Company benefits
Location:- Home based Lancashire or Yorkshire. Important to be able to travel across Northern England