An Area Sales Manager is required to sell co products from the Human Food and Drinks industry to dairy and beef farmers throughout South West Eire. This is a new and ground breaking role in Eire for a strong international business which is well established in the animal feed industry.
Previous trading or successful face to face sales experience to livestock farmers would be good for this fast-moving business. Knowledge of feed co products both dry & moist, along with other agricultural feed commodities or straights would be helpful. Basic understanding of cow diets is desirable albeit not essential for candidates with the right outgoing personality and “drive”. Candidates will need to have strong farm connections through current sales to farm in the South West Eire.
In this role the successful Eire Area Sales Manager will be required to:
- be results driven, motivated for this entrepreneurial opportunity
- Grow and develop existing and new customer relationships
- Negotiate sales on traded products
- Generate and follow up leads and make proactive outbound calls
- Complete day to day administrative and logistics tasks
- Utilise and update a computerised customer record system
- Be Self–Motivated
- Multitask and be a team player.
Excellent communication ability along with good IT/computer skills is important for the successful candidate.
It is essential candidates have an agricultural background knowledge and experience of livestock farming.
A good salary is on offer appropriate to previous experience. Excellent basic wage, & 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This role will be home based in either South West Eire. or able to commute within a reasonable timeframe into the area