A Retail Beef Genetic Sales Executive is wanted by a leading agricultural supply business involved in delivering real profit at the farm gate with dairy and beef farmers throughout Great Britain and Europe . The Retail Beef Genetic Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and building the beef business across the EMEA region. Focusing on selling the value of company’s genetics to both primary customers and supply chain stakeholders by demonstrating the additional profitability that genetics can deliver throughout the supply chain.
The Candidate will:-
- Bachelor of Science degree in nutrition/Vet/Agronomist or Meat Science (Desirable)
- Deep knowledge of the beef supply chain (cow calf- feedlot – packer) / genetic improvement.
- Will have a sales background either in the agricultural supply industry or farming industry
- Essential candidates that have work experience in the food-chain beef industry somewhere between abattoir processer and the retail buyer
- Key attributes to have a strong knowledge of the retail beef market
- Solid strategic account management experience.
- Will have an immense level of energy, determination and a drive to develop an identity for beef beyond red meat .
- Experience managing a geographical dispersed customer base.
- Some travel required both home and abroad through Europe
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and planning/prioritisation skills.
- Possess a strategic mind which is open to developing new ideas and concepts for inspiring staff and customers around. · ·
- Possess good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
This Retail Beef Genetic Sales Executive needs to be highly commercial with solid business acumen and a strong strategic marketing ability. A strategic thinker with the ability to build a plan and to drive execution. The individual is able to work effectively with multiple diverse stakeholders and influence through consensus.
- Ability and willingness to roll up the sleeves and work with team in a hands-on management capacity.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Able to influence others credibly, particularly where no reporting line exists.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels across an organization (internal and external) from farm to ‘CEO level’.
- Understand all features, advantages and benefits of company’s genetics beef products plus services and be able to communicate them to the customer.
Home based preferably in the Midlands and North Wales/Welsh Borders
For a self-motivated candidate with the aptitude to succeed, a competitive salary and benefits package, is on offer together with the opportunities that come with working for a top-class world-renowned business